Summary of Position Responsibilities:
Looking for technologists who is capable of leading QA teams and streamline the test Automation process.
Focus on improving the test efficiency by driving test Automation teams.
To collaborate and closely coordinate with project stakeholders such as Delivery and Development Leads, Scrum Master, UAT Leads and BSA`s in an efficient way. Test Lead is primarily responsible for Test execution and ensuring that application development deliverables meet the requirements and quality standard.
The Test Lead will be responsible for:
• Providing expertise in areas of Automation in Testing.
• Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
• Work closely and coordinate well with key project stakeholders such as PM, Development Leads, UAT, BSA etc.
• Supporting Test effort estimation and handle resource management for corresponding project.
• Identify and raise risks related to schedule, deliverables, and overall project.
• Represent Test team in Defect Triage calls (with Business and within IT).
Successful candidates must have the following capabilities/experience:
• Overall Testing experience (6+ years).
• Automation Test Lead experience (2+ years)
• Strong foundation and understanding of programming language.
• Experience in test automation enablers like Selenium and Appium.
• Familiarity with tools such as Git, Maven, TestNG, Ant and Bamboo is must.
• Working Knowledge on SQL, Database and Building test Automation pipelines on CICD platforms.
• Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Ability to organize and manage diverse work groups to accomplish business goals.
• English skills (Business-level)
• Japanese skills (Basic-level)
• Insurance business knowledge.
• LOMA certification.