Posted 6 months ago Financial Services Tokyo
Posted 6 months ago
Looking for a business analyst who is capable to analyze existing application functions, streamline the process, design “To Be” solution diagram and define the solution as business requirement.
The focus would be
- in transforming legacy application to a modern technology and migrating them to the MetLife Digital Solution.
- in digitalizing business operations leveraging digital tools
Working with a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team to achieve a common goal in an agile delivery fashion
Flexible working hours and work from home options available!
- Analyze each of the legacy application and streamline the process
- Design a solution diagram by leveraging multiple digital tools.
- Work directly with business users to understand business needs and propose solutions to meet their expectations
- Oversee implementation projects from beginning to completion
- Coordinate and collaborate with MetLife Global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry
- 3+ years of experience in application development
- 3+ years of experience in business process automation, forms design and workflow development
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Work experience in financial institute (life insurance preferred)
- Basic understanding of system applications. Capable of analyzing a process based on functionalities / features of each application
- Strong communication skills – able to explain issues to a support partners and follow instructions accurately.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good problem solving and issue management skills
- Good Project Management skills
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team with minimum support.
- Team player who takes the initiative and is willing to pitch in to support the overall goal of the team.
- Flexible with work hours during production outages or planned activities outside of work hours due to production deployments.
- Basic understanding of system programming and / or infrastructure
- Knowledge of deployment techniques & methodologies and of system design processes, methodologies, and testing tools
- RPA, workflow, and / or AI tool implementation experience
- Automated Testing experience and / or knowledge
・Japanese – Advanced
・English – Intermediate
3. Senior level