IT, Application Development, Distribution & Marketing Application Dev, Business System Analyst,
The Business System Analyst (BSA) participates in IT projects related to e-Mirai, which is the mission critical sales system of MetLife Japan. BSA is the person who has excellent communication skills to be able to bridge business users and IT team (BAs, developers, and vendor staffs) and will lead the development, maintenance, and support systems.
We are looking for a talent with Web/Java based technology knowledge and application development experience, and capable to collaborate with the Product Owner, Development Team, other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and internal projects.
Key activities of BSA are:
- Developing solution requirements and design documentation
- Supporting integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Acting as the primary liaison between business users and developers/solution architects
- Working closely with project managers, Customer Relationship Executives, developers, test teams, and solution architects
- Supporting effort estimating and identifying key requirements activities for project implementation
- Reviewing and contributing to user guides, reference manuals, and training materials.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related field
- 2 + years of working experience in the life insurance industry
- Deep understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- General understanding of Web/JAVA architecture system development methodology
- General understanding of Agile development methodology
- Ability to understand documents written in English/Japanese (business requirements, system design materials, etc.)
- Ability to communicate by email and/or orally in English/Japanese
Helpful Skills, Qualifications, and Experiences
- Japanese/English bilingual
- Experiences in global system development Project
- Transformation project experience
- General understanding of Open system Infra structure like, VM technology, IP network/switch/load balancer, Windows OS, Linux OS, Oracle DB, Mongo DB, Tomcat, Informatica Power Center, IBM Integration Bus (ESB).
- Consultative, partnering, facilitating, and influencing skills with many audiences and cultures
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Program and project management skills
- Ability to organize and influence diverse work groups to accomplish business goals