As an application owner, you would be working for Next Horizon Japan program, which improve customer experience through digitalization, and also working for other projects, such as application rationalization, new product development, EOL/EOS projects, small enhancements and production support activities in Operations & Corporate Application Service team, Metlife Japan. We are looking for a talent with technology knowledge and application development experience, and capable to collaborate with the Product Owner, Development Team or other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and internal projects.
- Execution the development and implementation of integrated IT initiatives to support corporate strategy and goals.
- Work closely with app owners, analysts and architects to align with the MetLife Global Platform Reference Architecture.
- Work with on/off-shore developers for progress of development, quality of development and also ensure other non-business functions.
- Execution various quality improvement also include production support and incident recovery etc, as application owner.
- 5 years in IT application development
- Development : JAVA, VB, C, Oracle, SQL Server etc
- Cloud：Azure etc
- Automation：Release, Testing etc
- Life Insurance Business understanding
- 2 years application development with Agile way
- Japanese: Advanced, English: intermediate (Preferable)
- Positive thinking and growth mindset.