Data Analyst Lead / データアナリスト リーダー
Posted 1 year ago Financial Services Tokyo
Posted 1 year ago
Looking for technologist who is adaptive and adoptive to changing technology trends, migrate legacy data warehouse to the cutting-edge Big Data platforms, and drive data utilization. This role would be best suited for an experienced PL/PM with an application engineering backbone.
The focus should be on
- Integrate data processing and data itself from legacy data warehouse applications into a company standard Big Data infrastructure to provide business units with a data infrastructure environment that allows them to accelerate on utilizing company data.
- As the owner of the company’s essential data (or database applications), establish data management guidelines, and create a standard data management environment.
Working with a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team to achieve a common goal in an agile delivery fashion
Flexible working hours and work from home options available!
- Maintain the in-charge application stable and robust (from perspective of technology currency, DR/BCP plan, application inventory and etc.)
- Lead or manage projects as IT lead and closely working with business stakeholders / teams.
- Establish data management guidelines and educate other App owners
- Keep data related inventories up to date, such as data object lists, application CRUD, etc.
- Measure, analyze and improve metrics related to database applications and data
- Work closely with Data team in order to establish an optimal data infrastructure and governance
- Work closely with other App owners, Analysts and Architects in aligning with the MetLife Global Platform Reference Architecture
- Coordinate and collaborate with MetLife global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers.
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry
- Lead a small team of 2 to 3 members
- 3+ years of experience in delivering projects in Agile fashion
- Experienced in Cloud migration and deployment automation
- 5+ years of experience with any combination of the following: database technology, application development, data modeling and data migration.
- Strong knowledge on RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server and etc) and NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Cassandra, etc…)
- Essential knowledge on Hadoop and eco-systems
- Experienced in Cloud setup and migration, preferably in Azure
- Expertise on REST APIs, ESB and ETLs
- Hands-on experience in
- Application Development using RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server and etc) or NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Cassandra, etc)
- Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc)
- BI tool (QlikSence/View, Tableau and etc)
- Japanese read/write
- Scrum knowledge
- Project / Data management skills
- ITIL management (incident, problem, change and release management