- Support for work estimates and determination of major requirements in development process.
- Application development using organization approved cloud(azure) native technologies & framework for the Commission related systems
- End to End delivery for Commission – Package solution
- Progressive delivery of applications working with employees and vendor resources
- Working with culturally diverse and geographically distributed teams to achieve organization goal
- Team leading capabilities with onsite and offshore members.
- Incident management and ensuring least production incidents
- Understanding requirements and having a feasibility discussion with business, suggesting best possible solutions as required.
- Working in Agile methodologies for development and delivery using relevant tools
- Contribute to IT, ST, SIT, UAT to resolve issues faster.
- Hands on experience on DevOps team to ensure smooth DevOps processes compliance
- Work on release reparation e.g. create component migration checklist and coordinate for subsequent release items.
- Supporting production deployment
- Progress / Issue / Risk management and reporting
- Overall 10+ years of experience in IT
- Min 5-6 years of experience working in application development and run & maintain of application
- Min 2-3 years of experience leading a development team and end to end delivery
- Both technical and soft skills to handle projects independently
- Problem solving & Logical Thinking
- Azure certification specially related to development and Devops.
- Exposure around security testing / audit issues remediation
- Hands on experience in Java, database (Oracle DB/ SQL),ETL and Log & Monitoring tools (Splunk etc.)
- Work experience in Japan and Insurance domain with proven Japanese language proficiency
- English: Advanced
- Japanese: Advanced
- Positive attitude and ready to new learnings and challenges
- Organized, motivated and independent worker