IT Cyber Security Support Analyst
Posted 1 year ago Financial Services Tokyo
Posted 1 year ago
- We are looking for Cyber Security Support Analyst / Senior Analyst for the leading life insurance company based in Tokyo and also remotely work with offshore offices.
- You will be expected to play a critical role as Cyber Security Support Analyst / Senior Analyst to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s and customer’s information.
- Also expect to promote our Information Security programs by working closely with other IT teams and related businesses.
- Provide hands-on work for the daily activities and also propose solutions to the improvement initiatives.
- Communicate and liaise proactively work with local and global counterparts for planning and executing various Information Security activities.
- Immediate focuses include:
- Lead on-going and enhancement of cyber event detection, response and security monitoring capabilities.
- Proactively manage vulnerabilities.
- Review, approve and enhance the process of security change requests.
- Promote cloud adoption from the perspective of managing security and risk.
- Execute security incident response process for the company by closely working with any related teams at the time of BAU and actual security events.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in Information Technology
- Experience or strong interest in Cyber Security related field
- Business level English and advanced level Japanese
- Ability to prepare accurate reports for all levels of staff in an appropriate clear language and provide oral presentation
- Willing to learn new IT technologies and Information Security trend
- Experience or interest in financial industry particularly life insurance
- Familiar with industry standards (NIST CSF, PCI DSS, FISC)
English: Intermediate or Above