- We are looking for Information Security Professional for a leading life insurance company based in Tokyo and also remotely work with global counterparts.
- You will be expected to play a critical role as Information Security Advisor to proactively protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s and customer’s information.
- Provide security baseline and guidance to Application Development team and IT Infrastructure team which deliver IT services to MetLife. Information Security Advisor engages service delivery projects from the beginning stage to make their architecture robust from security perspective.
- Drive or support various Information Security programs which include system risk assessment and Identity & access management.
- Ensure our Information Security programs are properly followed to manage systems and operational risks.
- Act as a go-to person for information security agendas within the owning engagement of Application and IT Infrastructure Services.
- Conduct ad-hoc and regular assessments and reviews in information security as a risk assessor and make the risk owner clear.
- Lead executing security maintenance and improvement programs in the relevant scope by working with other Information Security functional units.
- Raise awareness of information security to embed it in the life cycle of relevant IT system management and operations.
- Respond to changes in regulatory requirements, industry standards and trends related to information security and analyze for implications and take measures as necessary.
- Communicate and liaise proactively to work with local and global counterparts for planning and executing various activities.
- Provide report on progress of various programs and current security posture.
- Participate in an industry event or working group such as Financials ISAC Japan as required.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in information security related field.
- Native or equivalent level of Japanese and intermediate level of English proficiency.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports for all levels of staff in an appropriate clear language and provide oral presentation.
- Willing to learn new things in technologies and information security.
- Business Application development experience or IT Infrastructures hardening experience.
- Interest in broader information security and risk management areas such as Cyber security, IT risk governance and Third-party risk management.
- Experience or interest in financial industry particularly life insurance.
- Familiar with regulatory/industry standards (NIST CSF, PCI DSS, FISC)
- CISSP, CISA or similar certification is a plus
English: Intermediate or above