Responsible for managing all staff within their SRE team. Responsible for contributing to and enacting cloud strategies. This position will be the End-to-End technology owner of applications withing their business aligned functional team to successfully build, maintain and update application platform continuously with Cloud native technologies.
- General people and talent management; vendor management
- Review artifacts and CI/CD pipeline
- Continual upgrades, transformation and maintain Cloud application platform to meet to SLA and Security standard
- Leads by example and supports their own team.
- Helps facilitate cross team relationships building.
- Drives through obstacles and time constraints to successfully deliver a project to completion
- Review artifacts from Technical and Non-functional requirement standpoint
- Delivers solutions through building consensus in both business and technical perspectives
- Practice Product/Platform management represented by finance, user experience (process excellence) and technology management
- Project/Task Management represented by Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communications, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder management
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, including outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Actively promote the solutions and projects under your management
- Clearly communicate and document each stage of the project lifecycle process
- Evaluate project performance and identify potential risks
- Influences the work of others to drive projects to successful completion through effective project management and IT coordination among teams
- Ability to provide direction and facilitate information to drive the team decision-making process.
- Business Level English and Japanese in written and oral communication
- 3+ years leadership and people management experience in diversified workplace
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 10+ years work experience in IT
- 2+ years administrative networking activities on NW routing, Firewall, NW dump analysis and NW monitoring
- 2+ years administrative activities on Web technologies, TLS with PKI infrastructure, DNS, Load balancer, Reverse Proxy, WAF and HTTP/S session analysis
- 5+ years’ experience to provision and setup Cloud native technologies with ensuring right security control and durability as standard design
- 5+ years’ experience to support Application developers to onboard applications into Cloud Based Application platform
- 5+ years’ Product/Platform management experience in Agile methodologies such as SAFe
- 2+ years’ experience to respond and negotiate with internal/external auditors
- Communicates effectively within the engineering team and with other technical and business teams
- Has the motivation and ability to carry out complex problem-solving to resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management.
- Well organized and able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Various Certifications in Cloud related technologies