IT Infrastructure Engineer
Posted 1 year ago Financial Services Tokyo
Posted 1 year ago
A leading global insurance company is looking for an infrastructure engineer. Who possesses extensive management experience with support vendors, strategize with diverse technologies. Including but not limited to :
- Virtual Servers
- Distributed Servers
- Enterprise Servers
- Storage and operating system life cycle
- Patch management
- Network configuration automation tool
- Process implementation
- Lead to implement new technology in VMware, Server, Storage and etc.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside operation team
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including patching, automation, lifecycle.
- Partners with application development, operations and customers to identify needs. Opportunities and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-6+ years of job experience in SIer, Could Service provider, IT product vendor or IT engineer in Financial industry.
- Following experience in Large-scale environment(server 1000+ is better)
- Improve server operation and process
- Design and improve Disaster Recovery
- Incident, Problem and Change management for ITIL based
- Troubleshoot and cause analysis
- Plan lifecycle and manage budget
- 5+ years of experience as Infrastructure engineer, and required following experience in Operating System, Hardware, Virtual Environment and/or Storage
- Building Infrastructure and design configuration
- BAU operation
- Security hardening
- Communication with related teams (vendor, US tam, Business team etc)
- Nice to have : Windows, Redhat, Solaris, AIX, Vmware ESXi, Dell VxRail, SAN, NAS, Backup
- Good analytical and documentation skills.
- Good teamwork and communication skill, both verbal and in writing.
- Ability to foster strong partnerships with business customers, peer groups and vendors.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud (knowledge of cloud resource deployment principles or usage of specific cloud technologies)
- Windows 2012,or later, Redhat 7 or later, VMware 6 or later certifications preferred.
English: Intermediate or above