- Analyzes daily activity of the team to explore area to be improve.
- Manages internal and external service suppliers including product vendors.
- Provides database engineering team leadership in areas of expertise.
- Ensures business requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Participate/conduct database related projects as IT PL role.
- Works closely with other organizations including MetLife global team to promote efficient IT go-live optimization.
- Identifies root cause of the incidents and fix the incident in areas of expertise.
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness.
- Assists to upper management in setting initiatives that promote stability improvement in DB operations.
- Assists to upper management in preparing key goals, budgets, schedules, and other organizational reports as needed.
- Assists to upper management in promoting and enforcing stability of systems.
- Assists to upper management in developing plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Assists to upper management in managing assets and inventory.
- 8 + years of IT experience including infrastructure engineering and/or operation roles.
- 2 + years of staff management in IT department
- Technical skill in Database (Oracle, MSSQL and/or Mongo)
- Tendering, contracting, contract supervision and financial management
- Identification and creation of automation scripts and software implementation with the goal of infrastructure operation automation
- Leading meetings to review requirements, review gap analysis, review a technical methodology, and assist in conducting demonstrations of solution.
- Problem-solving that supports a defect resolution process by bringing an understanding of operations scheme, its engineering, and the underlying business processes.
- Experience as a Software Engineer/Project Lead/IT System operation
- A background in Life Insurance company
- ITIL, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Industry Engineering, Business Field (e.g. Business administration) or related discipline
- Japanese: Advanced/Intermediate
- English: Advanced/Intermediate