IT Integration Engineer
Posted 10 months ago Consulting, Financial Services Tokyo
Consulting, Financial Services
Posted 10 months ago
The Middleware Integration Engineer will be working side-by-side with the application, engineering, and IT operations teams to integrate various technologies with different application solutions. He will be responsible for design and integration on different middleware components and should be able to troubleshoot issues on the fly.
- The Candidate must be the subject matter expert in API, SSO, reverse proxy and application monitoring systems.
- Experience hands on experience with IBM API Connect, DataPower or similar
- API specification governance and framework creation to ensure standard designs.
- Create documentation and make recommendation for changes.
- Design and develop API configuration for specific project requirements.
- Design, develop and implement custom API flows and Publish APIʼs to APIC and/or Azure API Management platform.
- Troubleshoot issues seen in DataPower, APIC and/or Azure API Management platform
- Ensure that technical solutions meet requirements defined by planned designs, application designs and operational requirements.
- Design and build API standards for technical deliverables that ensure design, application and operational stakeholders have provided necessary input.
- Work with other team members to ensure the implementation is working correctly.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality defect reports.
- Document each solution in detail in addition to articulating how a given solution will meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Create architecture diagrams and operational documentation.
- Drive automation and operational excellence throughout all solutions.
- Work with team to migrate solutions to cloud.
Japanese Level (Business or higher)
English Level (Conversational or higher)
- 4-year degree or higher education from an accredited institution in IT related field.
- Experience performing large scale deployments using API Connect or similar software suit.
- Experience performing large scale deployments using DataPower or similar software suit.
- Ability to drive the company’s DevOps culture and mentor others.
- Work closely with the development team to build tools to improve the technical environment.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance during large scale deployments.
- Effectively plan for capacity including system provisioning and scaling of application infrastructure.
- Help implement information security best practices for desired solutions.
- Familiar with Cloud technology such as Azure and AWS.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies.
- IBM API Connect v5.x and above working experience or similar software suit
- IBM DataPower working experience or similar software suit
- Japanese language communication proficiency (at least JLPT lever 3)
- Azure API Management knowledge