IT, Systems Engineering Group, Distribution Systems Team, Technical Lead,
Posted 2 weeks ago Financial Services Tokyo
Posted 2 weeks ago
Looking for a technologist who is keen on modernizing our distribution applications. He/She should be quality focused and delivery oriented.
The focus would be
- Application Development using modern technology and fit to MetLife Approved cloud solution.
- Progressive delivery of applications working with employees and vendor resources.
- Ensure least production incidents.
Working with a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team to achieve a common goal in an agile delivery fashion
Flexible working hours and work from home options available!
- Work closely with App owners, Analysts and Architects in aligning with the MetLife Global Platform Reference Architecture
- Work with the Global platform team to know the architecture changes and align the local solution towards approved Architecture
- Manage a team of vendors and/or employees for developing applications in an agile fashion
- Can be able to understand the overall system architecture from Distribution to Policy admin system. Work with the Integration team and do the analysis and propose the integration design to establish the workflow between the systems
- Coordinate and collaborate with MetLife Global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
- Ensure all standard MetLife Quality procedures like Veracode (for App Security scan), SonarQube (Unit Test report & code scan) and ServiceNow (Change Management) are executed
- Manage the project budget in the development perspective and ensure that the allocated budget is utilized properly
- Can perform Solution Designing, Support the troubleshoot activities if any for blockers either in Production/Dev
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry
- Lead a mid-size team of 5 to 10 members
- 3+ years of experience in delivering projects in Agile fashion
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Experienced in Cloud migration and deployment automation
- Experienced in Build, Deployment & release automation
- Full stack application development & application deployment automation
- Expertise on microservices frameworks like SpringBoot, NetFlixOSS, Kubernetes, Docker swarm etc.
- Expertise on REST APIs.
- Hands-on experience in
- Containers (Kubernetes, Docker,etc…)
- Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc…)
- CI/CD Deployments (Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, UCD etc…)
- Log & Monitoring tools (Splunk, AppDynamics, Azure Insights etc..)
- NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Cassandra, etc…)
- Japanese language
- Scrum knowledge
- Project management skills
- Incident and release management
- Automated Testing
Japanese: Intermediate or above
3. Senior level