Takes full responsibility for the projects functional testing. Involves quality & testing advocacy, resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the functional testing effort.
Responsible for building up and leading the functional testing team to the success of projects.
- Develop full-scale functional test strategies and plan and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and mange project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- 10+ years’ experience in Testing, QA Lead, Test lead Capacity.
- Strong understanding of large IT Integration and/or Business Application QA Testing.
- Demonstrate experience leading testing for APIs, microservice and websites.
- Should have knowledge in Insurance domain testing.
- Strong understanding of cloud, Saas and Websites/applications vulnerability testing.
- Expert level experience with HP Quality Center/ALM, JIRA or other test management tools.
- Ability to work with demanding users in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills and ability to think through problems creatively.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience and understanding of Agile Project Methodologies.
- Experience working both with onshore and offshore testing teams and vendors management.
Past experience in Life Insurance domain
・English – Advanced
・Japanese – Advanced
3. Senior level