- Contribute to data platform designs, implementation, and operations with focus on end-to-end solutions and reusable frameworks/utilities.
- Install, upgrade, and manage Cloudera, Azure, and open-source Data Platforms, tools & tech stack
- Design and implement capacity, security model, access control, backup strategy, monitoring & alerting, service level of Data Platform
- Optimize and tune the Data Platform for performance improvement
- Plan and execute platform upgrade, maintenance, backup tasks, and audit related tasks.
- Delivery of BI dashboards
- Work closely with data engineers, operation teams, and business teams
- Facilitate projects executions by providing clear information of platform design, architecture, infrastructure, capacity, operations, and proactively collaborations with project teams
- Excellent understanding of the architecture, products, design patterns, typical use cases of Big Data Platform.
- In depth knowledge and experience of Big Data Ecosystems, such as Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Impala, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Phoenix, Solr.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant Big Data technologies
- Experience with solution architecture, design, and implementation
- Good understanding of data management life cycle
- Hands-on experience of BI tools: Qlik, Power BI etc.
- Experience in large scale data warehouse implementations and knowledge of ETL technologies such as Informatica, Talend etc.
- Basic knowledge of network, infra, security, RDBMS, NO-SQL database.
- Good understanding of project management lifecycle
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT and Business teams
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills by English and Japanese.
- 10+ years of experience in IT environment.
- Development experience in any of these languages: Java, Python, Scala, Spark, SQL, shell
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows server.
- Fundamentals of data science and machine learning
- Experience in Cloud Data Platforms such as Azure.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- English: Intermediate and Above
- Japanese: Intermediate and Above
2. Mid-level, 3. Senior level