- Observes/Manages daily activity of the team and engineering functions
- Prepares key goals, budgets, schedules, and other organizational reports as needed
- Provides advice and guidance to team members
- Manages team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines
- Manages internal and external service suppliers
- Ensures business requirements are met in a timely manner
- Works closely with other organizations to promote efficient IT go-live optimization
- Promotes and enforces stability of systems
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness
- Develops plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Manages assets and inventory
- 10 + years of IT experience including infrastructure engineering and/or operation roles.
- 3 + years of staff management in IT department
- Technical skill in Web Application (WAS, Tomcat, IIS), MQ, Cloud (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS), CICD, Docker
- Tendering, contracting, contract supervision and financial management
- Identification and creation of automation scripts and software implementation with the goal of infrastructure operation automation
- Leading meetings to review requirements, review gap analysis, review a technical methodology, and assist in conducting demonstrations of solution.
- Problem-solving & decision making that supports a defect resolution process by bringing an understanding of operations scheme, its engineering, and the underlying business processes.
- Experience as a Solution Architect/Software Engineer/Project Manager/IT System Administrator
- A background in Life Insurance company
- ITIL, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Industry Engineering, Business Field (e.g. Business administration) or related discipline
- Japanese: Advanced/Intermediate
- English: Advanced/Intermediate