Ark Mori Building 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku 35th/32nd Floor, Tokyo, Japan
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
What you get to do in this role:
In partnership with the Global ABM Center of Excellence and the local field marketing teams, ABM Practitioner will work closely with the Head of Marketing for Japan to develop, manage and execute results-driven Account Based Marketing plans that support local objectives and drive pipeline in our most strategic customer and prospect accounts.
This role will be directly responsible for supporting a small number of our most important accounts in Japan in order to acquire and grow ServiceNow footprint within them. The ABM Practitioner will champion the ABM mindset across the organization and will support and inspire others with best-practice and consultancy.
The ABM Practitioner will work closely with sales teams, extended cross-functional teams (including, but not limited to solutions, product, industry, customer success and campaign teams) and with customer champions in accounts where marketing is engaged, as well as our agencies with the purpose of ensuring the timely development and execution of ABM programs.
- Direct responsibility for a small number of our most strategic prospect and/or customer accounts in Japan (1:1 ABM)
- Partner with regional field marketing teams to provide support, consultancy and guidance on local ABM initiatives
- Cross-functionally collaborate, build and nurture relationships with the regional sales and marketing teams
- Work together with the APJ and Global ABM CoE, being that strong support arm on planning and execution of marketing activities
- Support 1:1, 1: few, and broader-based ABM marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments as required
- Work with marketing agencies and manage projects as needed
- Ensure system updates on campaigns for timely follow-up by inside sales and accurate reporting of ROI
- Submit purchase requests for marketing supplies and activity expenses (thorough follow-through required)
- Engage with Inside Sales Representatives and Account Development Representatives on marketing campaigns to qualify new leads and drive new opportunities
- Share best practices with marketing colleagues to understand what works in region and collaborate on ways to improve existing campaigns & programs
To be successful in this role you have:
- The ideal candidate brings 5+ years focused on B2B marketing (1+ years ABM experience is a plus)
- The ideal candidate is ITSMA certified or at least familiar with the methodology
- BS/BA required, and related work experience required, MBA a plus
- Experience in both 1:1 and 1:few (cluster) ABM programs
- Solid grasp of the marketing funnel and target strategies to acquire and upsell customers
- An understanding of product positioning, promotion, and return on marketing investment
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize independently and delegate tasks to contractors or agencies when appropriate
- Excellent cross-functional team player that can excel at both strategy and execution
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment
- SaaS / Enterprise Software experience within a growth company a requirement
- Exceptional communication cross-functionally and at all levels including senior management
- Experience directly managing and tracking budgets
- Follows a metrics driven, analytical approach
- High energy, “own it” personality and ability to drive process improvement and thrive in a high growth environment
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills both in English and Japanese
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment under tight timelines; acts daily with a sense of urgency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics, Marketo and Tableau is a plus
- 10 to 15% domestic travel when travel reopens
5. Senior manager