Looking for technologists who are capable to analyze existing application functions, streamline the process, design “To Be” solution diagram and deploy the solution.
The focus would be
- in transforming legacy application to a modern technology and migrating them to the MetLife Digital Solution.
- to realize one click deployment automation of all lower and higher environment releases
Working with a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team to achieve a common goal in an agile delivery fashion
Flexible working hours and work from home options available!
- Analyze each of the legacy application and streamline the process
- Design a solution diagram by leveraging multiple digital tools.
- Manage a team of employees and vendors in transforming the applications in an agile fashion
- Work closely with business users and propose technical solutions
- Coordinate and collaborate with MetLife Global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
- 15+ years of experience in IT industry
- Lead a small / medium team of 3 to 5 members
- 10+ years of experience in application development
- 3+ years of experience in delivering projects in Agile fashion
- 3+ years of experience in business process automation, forms design and workflow development
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Work experienced in financial institute (life insurance preferred)
- Basic understanding of business processes. Capable of analyzing a process.
- Full stack application development
- Good inter-personal communication skills – able to explain issues to a support partners and follow instructions accurately.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Knowledge of deployment techniques & methodologies and of system design processes, methodologies, and testing tools
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team. Team player who takes the initiative and is willing to pitch in to support the overall goal of the team.
- Flexible with work hours during production outages or planned activities outside of work hours due to production deployments.
- English / Japanese bi-lingual
- .NET, Windows, Java, SQL Server and / or basic infrastructure knowledge
- Incident and release management
- RPA, workflow, and / or AI tool implementation experience
- Automated Testing experience and / or knowledge
- Project Management skills