Director, Client Management – Japan
Manage and grow o9’s customer base. Build and mentor a team of world-class planning professionals to deliver outstanding results to o9’s customers. deliver consistently to sales and revenue goals for the portfolio of accounts.
What you’ll do for them…
- Take ownership of one or multiple highly complex customer accounts;
- Build long-term relationships at executive and operational levels;
- Resolve project issues including timeline, budget, and scope;
- Provide regular project communication and status reporting;
- Project quality to ensure customer satisfaction and ROI;
- Grow the business from a sales and revenue perspective at the assigned accounts; and
- Manage customer delivery.
- Build and manage a team of high-caliber planning practitioners including functional subject matter experts, engagement leads, and implementations consultants.
- Work closely with R&D to communicate field-level insights and customer issues;
- Help define functional requirements across disparate projects; and
- Work closely with the marketing team for specific customer events and press releases.
- Financial/business planning annual/quarterly/monthly revenue forecast; and
- Capacity/resource planning hiring plan to meet foretasted consulting staffing requirements.
- Act as o9’s thought leader in the planning domain; and
- Support marketing activities as required.
Customer Expansion and Sales:
- Responsible for expanding the customer account for future sales;
- Accountable for the profit, margin, and pricing for consulting services;
- Oversee the invoicing and credit terms for managed clients; and
- Responsible for the new services Statement of Work (SOW) which contains the resource plan and project execution timelines.
What you’ll have…
- 12+ years of professional experience in operations or management consulting with a focus on supply chain management.
- Worked in diverse technology landscapes including guiding and implementing Advanced planning software.
- Experience working with Top tier management consulting experience is preferred.
- 5+ years experience in at least two of the following industries: CPG, High Tech/Electronics, Industrial Products, Automotive, Pharm, Medical Device, Chemical, Oil/Gas
- 3+ years experience in each of the following: management of financial/ business plan with post-license sale revenue forecast (including annual/quarterly/monthly) managed with at least 80% accuracy; and managing project budgets, invoice process, and accounting process for projects (including time and material, fixed bid, milestone acceptance);
- 4 years of experience resolving customer project issues, which must include 4 years’ experience escalating issues to the appropriate parties for the successful implementation of the project on time, budget, and scope; and
- 5 years of experience interfacing closely with the R&D team to provide field-level insight and customer issues.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in operations research, industrial engineering, production engineering, or a related field of study; MBA preferred
- Skills: Implementations in Supply Chain Planning software, Business Planning, Consulting, Project Management, Program Management, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Account Expansion, Account Delivery
- Characteristics: You thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment, where this is much white space and problem solving is at the heart of what drives your analysis.
- We really value team spirit: Transparency and frequent communication is key. At o9, this is not limited by hierarchy, distance, or function
What the company will do for you…
- Competitive salary
- Tech tools: Complementary laptop.
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Friday Socials. If you’re in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
What I like most about o9 is that I get to work with some of the smartest people in the industry. Every day is a new opportunity to learn and grow. At the same time everyone is friendly, helpful and fun to be around.- Michael Schuster