About the role…
Create and manage an overall project plan including budget, schedule and resources for one or more o9 engagements. Monitor and report progress and changes against the plan. Ensure a successful implementation by motivating and directing a cross-functional project team comprising software vendors, customers, o9 and partners. Act as primary interface with the client regarding deliverables, changes, and sign-off on status.
What you’ll do for us…
- Participate in the complete lifecycle of projects from inception to deployment to value delivery and get exposure to customers spanning industry verticals like FMCG, Consumer goods, Retail etc.
- If involved during sales cycle, develop an estimate of effort, time, resources required, and platform sizing needs to help build the SOW
- Create a detailed project plan and align the stakeholders at customer and o9’s end on the jointly developed project plan, milestones, timelines
- Ensure the team can work together to accomplish the deliverables and try to mitigate any risks/communicate any deviations from the plan
- Work with o9 product team to provide suitable resolutions for bugs and enhancement found during project design to deployment stage
- Provide necessary knowledge transition and documentation, while handing over project to Support services post go-live
- Continually engage with the customers to manage priorities and expectations, identify new opportunities
- Provide thought leadership in terms of designs and best practices to the customer and the team
- Ensure timely and periodic communication with regards to the progress and anticipated concerns to the client
- In addition to meeting the accepted SLAs, also facilitate improvement and upside (expansion) opportunities post delivery.
- SW tools used primarily: o9’s planning platform, Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
What you’ll have…
- Experience: Prior experience with planning implementations like Manugistics, SAP APO, SAP IBP, JDA Demand Fulfill, JDA S&OP, i2 Supply Chain Planner, Oracle SCM. Experience working with analytical tools like R will be a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Operations, or related field
- Skills: Extreme focus on customer value realization. Planning practitioner’s knowledge
- English: business communication level
- Chinese: native level
- Characteristics: Structured and organized in working style. Ability to work with and as a true team
- We really value team spirit: Transparency and frequent communication is key. At o9, this is not limited by hierarchy, distance, or function
What we’ll do for you…
- Competitive salary
- Tech tools: Complementary laptop.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.