End User Technology Engineer / エンドユーザーテクノロジー エンジニア
2年 に掲載 金融サービス 東京
- Primarily responsible for managing End User Devices such as PCs (Desktop, Laptop, VDI&ThinClient), Peripherals, Mobiles (iPhone/iPad/Wifi Router/VPN).
- Align to MetLife standard process (Asset Management, Service Request/Incident/Problem/Change Management, Rules and Governance defined as an Insurance company) and tools (SCCM, Service Now, MobileIron, Security/DLP software). Design and operations need to be continuously improved and optimized.
- Address critical incidents as they arise, communicate and ultimately resolve in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with control policies and all risks identified through self-assessments or outside groups are addressed in a timely manner
- Work closely and manage staff of Managed Vendors. Provide instructions and direction on their quality of services based upon defined Service Catalogues & KPIs.
- 8+ years’ work experience in IT
- 5+ years’ experience in End User Technology/Services related roles
- Strong knowledge of End User Devices & Technologies commonly used by enterprise level global financial companies.
(Wintel, Virtual Desktop, VMware, Citrix, Office365, Apple Mac, iOS, MDM, Printers/Scanners, SCCM etc.)
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written), be able to work collaboratively both within team and with outside of the team
- Excellent Prioritization Skills, be able to adjust things in flexible manners while multitasking
- Broad range of basic IT understanding, be able to make troubleshooting/resolving complicated issues smooth/effective
- Logical Thinking, be able to analyze/overcome challenges in logical ways based on data, work towards goals steadily
- Experience working in global financial company
- Experience working with multi-discipline/multi-cultural teams
- Understanding of the ITIL model
- Any kind of common IT qualifications are welcome (not must) such as MCP, Cisco, PMP etc..
- Japanese: Native
- English: Intermediate (eg: TOEIC 650+)
- Logical and organized approach to work at both individual & team level
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across organizations and with team members/customer stakeholders
- Strong sense of responsibility and can work with ‘can-do’ attitude to meet the deadlines under pressure