Vision Consulting America
Overview of Vision Consulting and the position:
Vision Consulting provides seamless support to clients through IT strategies, building a bridge between business management and IT solutions. The types of consulting projects which Vision Consulting undertakes range from conventional IT consulting services such as implementation of software systems and system integrations to consulting projects which involve the latest technologies such as AI, cyber-security, RPA, etc. One of the early-phase responsibilities of Engagement Manager will be to engage in business development and sales activities, as acquiring clients in the US will be an integral part of Vision Consulting’s expansion plan. Other responsibilities include a provision of IT consulting services as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
- 2+years of experience in IT consulting.
- 2+years of experience in managing a team of 5 or more.
- Experience with the whole process of business operation analysis to business design or business process re-engineering.
- Experience in writing RFP and RFI or IT related project planning.
- Experience with requirement definition, documentation, overview design, detailed design, construction development, test, and operation and maintenance.
- Problem solving, logical, and critical communication skills.
- (Preferred) experience in a major consulting firm.
- Business development and account sales.
- Plan and implement sales strategies.
- Management; management of project progress, quality assurance, team management, budget planning, negotiation, etc.
- Plan IT strategy, develop IT architecture, make grand design, draw IT roadmaps, plan software systematization, write or provide support for writing RFP, write requirement definitions, etc.
About Vision Consulting:
Vision Consulting is a comprehensive consulting firm based in Tokyo and branches across Japan. Vision Consulting provides a wide variety of consulting support to clients.
Being recognized as one of the fastest growing consulting firms in Japan, the average sales growth rate has been 68% growth over the years, which is enough to rank it among the top 50 information technology companies in Japan. Vision Consulting is committed to shaping a better and brighter future through information technology and innovation.
- Comprehensive consulting firm headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- Provides a wide range of IT consulting and business consulting services including operational, strategy, management consulting.
- Rapid growth rate.
- Currently employs over 600 in Japan.
- Competitive package.
- High rate of salary raise and fast promotion speed (average of 13% increase in salary in Japan).
- Temporary remote work due to covid-19 situation. For more information, please visit https://visioncon.co.jp/en/
Your Career Path:
At Vision Consulting, employees are given the opportunity to steer their career path in the direction they desire; from consulting to sales, and even to recruiting. The number of possibilities of your career path at Vision Consulting is infinite. Achievements and determination will get you promoted. If your goal is to become an executive officer, Vision Consulting is the company for you. As an example, a consultant at the headquarter has recently been promoted to an executive officer position after working for just 2 years. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract Salary: Negotiable