大手外資系企業でバイリンガル IT / インテグレーション アーキテクト職を募集！
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing key design and team leadership alongside deep SME expertise as needed, in all areas of integration and service functionality in the solution.
- Defining an over-arching Integration architecture which integrates multiple vendor workstreams across a range of target platforms in a manner, to allow the initiation, flow, processing and management of data flows in a secure and reliable manner.
- Analysis of specific integration requirements and creation of suitable specifications.
- Derivation and documentation (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup) of effective, highly scalable APIs, data and system integration solution architectures.
- Working with other technical and business stakeholder teams to ensure high quality outcomes in the areas of technical fit, resilience, security, compliance and efficiency across relevant solution, data and integration environments.
- Ensuring that integration solutions can be delivered, deployed and operated in a highly repeatable and predictable manner through interaction and collaboration with DevOps and environment specialists.
- Leading, managing and mentoring as needed other integration specialists to produce required designs, implementations and solution outcomes
- Working within an agile delivery methodology by taking a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Interacting with other customer stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing etc
- As needed defining, delivering and presenting prototype variants and project deliverables to relevant stakeholders.
- 12 + Years of experience
- Analysis Expertise – Experience of analysis of a wide range of specific integration requirements and rapid production of suitable technical designs and specifications.
- Architecture Expertise – Extensive experience of defining and designing integration solution architectures which support multiple vendor and other workstreams across a range of target platforms, with particular emphasis on consumption of web services and data integration Solutions need to be architected in a manner, which allows the initiation, flow, processing and management of data flows in a secure and reliable manner. Solutions need to be flexible and extensible so customers need to be able to visualise “as is” and “to be” requirements.
- Integration Knowledge – Significant technical experience with a range of integration platforms and API technologies (micro-services technologies). Applicants should be able to use this subject matter expertise to derive and document (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup) effective, best practice and highly scalable API, data and system integration solution architectures. Cloud to On-Premise, Cloud to Cloud and On-premise to On-premise Integration Models knowledge is desired.
- Solution Delivery Experience & Drive – Significant experience in delivery integration solutions and managing integration delivery teams or developers. Candidates will need to ensure that resultant integration solutions can be delivered, deployed and operated in a highly repeatable, agile and predictable manner through interaction and collaboration with DevOps and environment specialists. Experience of agile and DevOps is therefore highly desirable.
- Positive Attitude, Drive and Flexibility – This is a challenging but highly rewarding project so candidates need to be highly flexible, able to work under pressure in hybrid customer and vendor teams, be self-starting and have good stakeholder management skills and experience across a wide range of customer stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing etc.
- Specific Products knowledge(Deep skills in at least one of the following and knowledge of others or similar products)
- ETL-Informatica Power Center
- ESB- IBM Integration Bus
- APIs- Java Spring boot based APIs
- Security Gateway- IBM DataPower, API Connect, Azure APIM
- Rules Engine – IBM ODM
- Cloud – Microsoft Azure