• Deliver quality audits assignments to effectively deliver the Technology Audit Plan with audit results that are valued by stakeholders. and successfully delivers on project level commitments.
• Blends strategy, relationship management, audit project management, and learning and development.
• Project manages and defines scope, timeliness, and success during the audit project’s life cycle, with a primary focus on Technology and Data functions.
• Challenges status quo, thinks critically, and approaches the audit work differently, such as using contemporary techniques (agile, data analytics, digital tools), to deliver valued insights and fact-based assurance for better audit outcomes (e.g., valued audit results by stakeholders, deeper/broader coverage, audit time reduction).
• Collaborates extensively with other auditors and builds relationships with business and audit stakeholders to ensure individual and collective teamwork meets agreed upon standards.
• Demonstrates capabilities to keep learning and ‘connect-the-dots’ among key risk areas for effective audit coverage.
• Communicates with clarity, including abilities to share expectations and provide clear and concise feedback (written, visual, verbal).
• With a primary focus on Technology and Data functions, deliver assigned audit life cycle activities in line with expectations regarding deliverables and timeframes on the Audit Plan.
• Timely and effective tracking / follow-up on assigned open issues.
• Contribute to Audit Universe risking and planning activities.
• Deliver assigned audit activities via effective project management with the following:
o Complete quality audits assignments and successfully delivers on project level commitments.
o Challenges the status quo and applying critical thinking in audit procedures.
o Fosters a continuous learning culture with agility.
o Ensures individual and collective teamwork meets agreed upon outcomes.
o Proactively identifies opportunities to use and apply contemporary techniques to lead audits.
o Practices risk awareness and demonstrates foundational understanding of current and emerging risks.
o Builds and fosters effective relationships, including effective negotiation of audit findings.
o Communicates with clarity, including abilities to share expectations and provide clear and concise feedback (written, visual, verbal).
o Analyze and assess the risk and impact of audit findings; prepare official audit reports.
• Understand risks and controls in areas such as but not limited to Cybersecurity, IT Risk Management, System Development and Project Management, Cloud, Infrastructure management, IT operations, Resiliency, IT General Controls, etc.
• Participate with appropriate external professional organizations and stay informed on developments in the field of auditing, industry regulation, insurance practices, and technology advancements.
• Highly motivated for learning, self-development, and continuous improvement with agility.
• Experience of challenging status quo and applying critical thinking when delivering value-adding outcomes.
• 4-7 years of working experience in IT auditing, Information Security, Cybersecurity, and/or other IT sectors such as application development, platform (Cloud, server, VM) management, IT operation, IT governance, and IT project management.
• Strong communications (English and Japanese), analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge or experience of audit practices, procedures and principles
• Working knowledge in auditing several IT areas including Cybersecurity, Cloud, Digital Applications, Infrastructure, Security Configurations, Resiliency, Emerging Technologies, IT operations, etc.
• Intermediate with data analysis tools and techniques such as Alteryx/Excel/ACL/Power BI and other tools.
• Program assurance experience, transformation programs, or auditing emerging technologies.
• Sound understanding of Generally Accepted Audit Standards, IIA Standards, risk and controls, audit sampling and testing methodologies, SOX (or J-SOX) requirements, risk management, regulatory reporting, data governance, and IT processes best practices such as ITIL or COBIT.
• Demonstrate knowledge of audit practices, procedures and principles with the ability to interpret and analyze complex concepts and apply these in innovative ways.
• Able to work under pressure and independently with minimum supervision.
• Demonstrate a keen awareness of business priorities and adjusts work effort accordingly.
• CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, or equivalent professional qualification to demonstrate IT skillsets and/or risk management.
• Big 4 experience and/or internal audit in the financial service industry.
• Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Economics, Finance or related field of study.
• English : Advanced
• Japanese : Advanced