AC Global provides recruitment consultancy services for Technology, Life Science, Consulting, Financial Services and more.
We have over 30 years building relationships and connections with top companies in Tokyo.
We connect the top talent in Japan to the right opportunities.
AC Global is dedicated to helping you advance your career.
With our relationship network, we can find difficult-to-find opportunities that work for you.
AC Global guarantees results consistently and within budget.
We understand your hiring needs, presenting you only highly qualified candidates.
Job Summary Looking for a technologist who is keen on modernizing our distribution applications. He/She should be quality focused and delivery oriented. The focus would be Application Development usin...
概要 当社の新商品や手数料領域のアプリケーションのModernizationに熱意をもって取りくんでいただけるITプロジェクトマネジャーを募集しています。 ...
Job Summary Responsible for managing all staff within their SRE team. Responsible for contributing to and enacting cloud strategies. This position will be the End-to-End technology owner of applicatio...
IT, Distribution & Marketing Application Services Team 採用申請 ID123043掲載開始日2022/01/28 採用の背景: Bancaビジネスは多くのニーズに対応することが求められ、...
Nitori was voted as the most popular company to do an
Parenting in Japan is changing. Many dads are carrying babies or
Annie Chang attended the Mobile World Congress 2019 in Shanghai last
Nikkei Newspaper on June 17, 2019 Japanese universities including Tohoku University
AC Global Is the Best Recruiting Agency in Tokyo
- Liaise with clients on your behalf and offer wide-ranging advice on market conditions, salary expectations, etc.
- Advise you to improve your CV and provide you with expert guidance
- Go extra mile to to find the best job for you
- Act as a part of your HR/TA team to carefully screen the candidates whose profiles match with the job requirements at 50% or above.
- Hold an extended database of highly qualified candidates with ability of speaking two or more languages
- Represent loyal, hard-to-get, strong candidates
Chief Evangelist at Sentinel Protocol